September 26, 2011

Hello! :3

This is an special post because is my first waited photo with my lil bro Chris :3 .. I love him very much and takes a important part of my Second Life :D .. Thank you for your help with the photo! :D

Now! For this picture i was waiting a nice and cute pose .. and I found it on GLITTERATI :D
My outfit is also NEW!.. and some things more.. let's check out! :D


GLITTERATI - Swoon NEW!!!


My outfit is brand new from some stores :D!!

Pants >>> [ SAKIDE ]
[ SAKIDE ] Worn Corduroy Pants White NEW!!!

Boots>>>Miel.
MIEL PUDDLE BOOTS - NATURAL NEW!!!

Shirt >>> Masoom 
Masoom Zimal Top Black NEW!!!

Pistols Belt >>> ..::DeliciouS::..  
..::DeliciouS::.. Scifi Pistol belt NEW!!!
*it comes in two versions as in the photos .. also comes with two pistols to complete the look :D*

Tattoo >>> [JB] Juicy Box
[JB] Juicy Box Tattoo - Fear me NEW!!!


The following photos are from the pose set of Masoom :D .. It's really nice with a new kind of fresh styles for photo shooting :D


Masoom; Against the wall poses fat pack NEW!!!

No comments: